Do you need to understand the basics of Networking? Have you found that many training resources use complex technical jargon that makes it difficult to understand the basic concepts? If you need to get a basic understanding of Networking quickly and clearly, this is the course for you.
This course answers the questions:
- What is an Ethernet network and how do MAC addresses work?
- How is a router used to forward traffic between different networks?
- What is the difference between and IPSEC and Layer 2 VPN?
- How does DNS work, and why is it important?
- What is DHCP, and how does it distribute IP addresses?
- What are subnets, network addresses, and broadcast addresses?
- What is the difference between a public IP address and a private IP address?
I have taught over 200,000 students across a variety of platforms, and I think anyone who needs to understand Networking will love this course. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 10 minutes long. This course gives you an understanding of the most basic knowledge areas of Networking.
If you need the basics of Networking, this course will give you a strong foundation, and is the ideal starting point.
If you are a engineer, virtualization or cloud administrator, or are just getting started and you need a basic understanding of networking, this is the course for you!
I am the owner of TrainerTests,and am an official certified trainer for VMware and AWS.
I have delivered thousands of hours of official live training to my students, and I love teaching people new skills.
I am the founder of TrainerTests, which provides video training unlike any other company. I believe in using high quality illustrations and animations to simply complex concepts. in my courses you will get the technical depth that you need, with a focus on making sure that you completely understand the underlying concepts.
I have over 200,000 students across a variety of platforms, with multiple top-rated and best selling courses.