Do you need to understand the basics of CloudFormation? Have you found that many training resources use complex technical jargon that makes it difficult to understand the basic concepts? If you need to get a basic understanding of CloudFormation quickly and clearly, this is the course for you. We will use real examples of CloudFormation Templates that you can try on your own.
This course will teach you the following:
- The basic concepts of CloudFormation and what it can be used for
- How to separate CloudFormation templates to make them reusable and easy to debug
- Understand the tools used to create CloudFormation templates
- Understand and modify YAML formatted CloudFormation Templates
- Using CloudFormation Designer to get a visual representation of your templates
- How to create an EC2 instance with an Elastic IP, and IAM role, and a Security Group
- How to apply tags to the resources you create
- Create an S3 bucket with versioning enabled
- Update CloudFormation stacks with a new S3 bucket name
- Use parameters to allow users to provide input when creating a CloudFormation stack
- Use conditions to customize which resources are created in different situations
- Use mappings with test and dev environments and across different regions
I have taught over 200,000 students across a variety of platforms, and I think anyone who needs to understand CloudFormation will love this course. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 10 minutes long. This course gives you an understanding of the most critical knowledge areas of CloudFormation and gives you hands-on experience.
I am the owner of TrainerTests,and am an official certified trainer for VMware and AWS.
I have delivered thousands of hours of official live training to my students, and I love teaching people new skills.
I am the founder of TrainerTests, which provides video training unlike any other company. I believe in using high quality illustrations and animations to simply complex concepts. in my courses you will get the technical depth that you need, with a focus on making sure that you completely understand the underlying concepts.
I have over 200,000 students across a variety of platforms, with multiple top-rated and best selling courses.